Weber River Rafting
We are CLOSED for the season - See you in Spring 2019!
Get ready to have the best time of your life! Park City Rafting’s adventures down the picturesque Weber River are full of excitement, and you’ll leave feeling exhilarated from your excursion down this mild whitewater river amongst nature’s splendor. Our guides are as experienced as they are passionate about rafting, and everything you need to have an exciting and safe day will be provided. Whether you choose to pick up a paddle and help get the craft down the rapids or sit back and enjoy the scenery, this will be an adventure not soon to be forgotten.
Weber River Rafting Trips by Park City Rafting Include:
Two hour Rafting Trip:
This scenic and mellow trip includes mild whitewater rafting and fascinating geological sights. Along this stretch are the famous Weber Arch, Rock Alley, Devil’s Slide, and Taggart Rapids. This trip is great for the whole family. Be sure to reserve your spot ahead of time and show up a half hour before the trip departs so we can check you in, fit you with your life jacket, and prep you for the trip.
- Trips depart at 10:00 am, noon, 2:00 pm, and 4:00 pm (check-in a half hour prior)
- Trip lasts about 1 ½ hours, depending on water flows.
- Covers about 6 miles
- $49 Adult (13+ yrs) plus tax
- $29 Child (7-12 yrs) plus tax
- FREE for 3 to 6 years old
- Reservations required
Full-Day Rafting Trip:
This is an exciting whitewater rafting trip, complete with three Class III drop offs! (Hint: you may get wet...) You will see stunning geological formations like Weber Arch and Devil’s Slide and careen down Rock Alley and Taggart Rapids – all led by extremely experienced guides. You will need to reserve your spot in advance, and check-in is a half hour before the trip leaves so there is plenty of time to fit you with a life jacket, get your picnic lunch order, and go through orientation.
- Trips go from 10:00 am to 4:00pm, Monday through Saturday (check-in a half hour prior)
- Trip lasts 6 hours
- Covers about 14 miles
- Includes a picnic lunch at our building
- Playtime in our inflatable kayaks (“duckies”)
- $99 Adult (13+ years)
- $79 Child (7-12 years)
- Reservations required
Give us a call at 435.655.3800 to reserve your spot today! A credit card is required to make a reservation but you won’t need to pay until you arrive, so please bring along your credit card or cash.
Please note our 24-hour cancellation policy – same day cancellations and no-shows will be charged.
!! To save time when you get to our office, download the Release Form, fill it out, and bring it with you.
What is included:
- High-quality boats and equipment
- Safety gear
- Licensed guides
- Transportation to and from put-in and take-out spots
- Lunch (full-day rafting tours only)
- An experience to last a lifetime!
What to bring:
Serving Park City, Ogden & Salt Lake City
- Shorts and a t-shirt that can get wet
- Shoes that can get wet
- Sunglasses that won’t break your heart if they fall in the river
- Waterproof camera or camera in Ziploc or waterproof case (we also sell waterproof cameras if you don’t have one)